Brant County OPP will be processing “on the spot” criminal record checks and vulnerable sector checks on Saturday, October 30 from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Brant County detachment, located at 67 Bethel Road in Paris, will be hosting a second “on the spot” event on Saturday November 20 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Employment and school placement (including college or university) applications cost $41.00, with cash only being accepted. Volunteer applications are free of charge but must be accompanied by a letter from the requesting agency.
Please review the key points for applicants below to avoid any delays.
- The applicant MUST be a resident of Brant County;
- The applicant MUST bring 2 pieces of VALID NON EXPIRED Government issued ID, one has to be a photo – NO Health card or SIN.
- Examples of ID – Driver’s licence, Passport, BYID, Ontario Photo ID Card (MTO), PAL, Permanent Resident, CNIB, NEXUS, FAST Pass, Indian Status Card, Birth Certificate, Hunting Licence, Outdoors, Blood Donor Card, Immigration Papers;
- If a vulnerable sector check is requested, the applicant MUST have a paper copy of letter from the agency requesting the check;
- If the process flags the applicant for fingerprints, appointments will be booked for the following week;
- You must attend in person, you cannot bring an application for someone else;
- Go to www.opp.ca/crc for further information;
- Email email@example.com for more clarification.
The OPP is asking anyone that will be attending and waiting in line to remember to practice social distancing and wear a face mask when you enter the building.