Members of the Brantford Police Service Tactical Intelligence Generated Enforcement and Response (T.I.G.E.R) Unit completed a drug trafficking investigation on Thursday May 26, 2022.
As a result of the investigation, a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Search Warrant had been obtained and executed at locations on Charlotte Street. The warrant was executed with the assistance of the Brantford Police Service Emergency Response Team.
As a result of the search, officers seized the following:
- Approximately 27.5 grams of suspected Fentanyl
- Approximately 3 grams of suspected Crystal Methamphetamine
- Canadian currency
- .45 caliber ammunition
- Digital scale and multiple cellphones
The seized illicit drugs have a total approximate street value of $11,450.
As a result of the investigation, Aaron Austin DOYLE, 39, of Brantford, stands charged with the following:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking X 2, contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act
- Breach of Probation contrary the Criminal Code
- Breach of conditional sentence order contrary to the Criminal Code
- Possession contrary to prohibition order contrary to the Criminal Code
And Megan Ashley VOS, 29, of Brantford, stands charged with:
- Possession for the Purpose of trafficking contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act
The accused parties have been held for bail.
Anyone that would like to report criminal activity within the community is asked to contact the Brantford Police Service at 519-756-7050.
Tipsters who wish to remain anonymous are asked to contact Brant- Brantford Crime Stoppers at 519-750-8477 or 1-800-222-8477. Alternatively, a web tip may be submitted at: https://www.crimestoppersbb.com/submit-a-tip/