County of Brant will be closing their Burford office temporarily as it undergoes renovations, starting Tuesday, May 31.
As part of ongoing improvements to the County of Brant’s Burford Customer Service Office, renovations to the front lobby and the replacement of the front entrance are scheduled over the next couple of weeks.
These renovations are made possible with the support of the Federal and Provincial Governments under the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program (ICIP) – COVID-19 Resilience Infrastructure Stream and will result in a modernized public space and enhanced accessibility.
Due to this construction, the Burford Customer Service Office will be closed to the public starting Tuesday, May 31, 2022 and scheduled to re-open on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
During this closure, municipal services continue to be available to the public through a number of resources including the following:
- Full administrative services available at the Paris Customer Service Office, 66 Grand River Street North, Paris
- Payment and customer services available at the County of Brant Public Libraries including the Scotland and St. George Branches
- Call 519.44BRANT (519.442.7268), 1.855.44BRANT for further information on how to access County services
- Online services are available at www.brant.ca/OnlineServices
- New on-line chat is now available at www.brant.ca
Please note, the Celebrate Pride Lawn Sign pickup has been moved to the Paris Customer Service Office. Please check the County website for ordering details www.brant.ca/Pride.