Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Brant County Detachment have laid further charges following the investigation of a fatal collision that occurred on Saturday December 18, 2021.
Shabbir Habib DOSSA, 50 years-of-age from Toronto, is additionally charged with the following offences:
· Operation while impaired – alcohol and drugs,
· Operation while impaired – blood alcohol concentration (80 plus),
· Operation causing death and
· Operation causing bodily harm.
The accused was previously charged with the following offences:
· Dangerous Operation causing death and
· Dangerous Operation causing bodily harm.
Brant County OPP responded to a collision between two sport utility vehicles (SUV) on Highway 24 South, which claimed the life of one person and seriously injured another on Saturday, December 18, 2021.
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Brantford at a later date.