Members of the Brantford Police Service Tactical Intelligence Generating Enforcement and Response Unit (TIGER) completed a drug trafficking investigation on Thursday, April 21, 2022.
As a result of the investigation, three Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Search Warrants were obtained and executed at addresses located on Clarence Street and Diana Avenue, as well as a vehicle which was associated to the investigation. The search warrants were executed with the assistance of the Brantford Police Service Emergency Response Team.
Following the search, officers seized the following:
- Sawed off air rifle
- Drug packaging and Digital Scales
- Canadian currency
- Approximately 36.6 grams of suspected Methamphetamine
- Approximately 99.6 grams of suspected Cocaine
- Approximately 45.2 grams of suspected Fentanyl
- 13 Tablets of suspected Hydromorphone
The estimated total street value of the illicit drugs seized is $26,515.
As a result of this investigation, Terence Dwaine JOHNSON, 34, and Richard Edward GREENTREE, 47, both of Brantford, each stand charged with the following:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking x4, contrary to the Controlled Drug and Substances Act
The accused have been held for bail.